Have you always wanted to join a board of enthusiastic volunteers in mental health?
We are looking for talented and conscientious volunteer board members to lead and strengthen the work of Limerick Mental Health Association.
Can you contribute your time, thoughtfulness, and leadership a few hours a month?
We are looking for a board member with fundraising experience who can guide and lead the fundraising strategy of Limerick Mental Health Association.
- Ensure that there is an annual fundraising plan in place.
- Monitor the results of the plan.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential donors.
- Support the planning of and attend fundraising events.
Skills and expertise required
- Fundraising, Marketing / Sales, Public Relations
- Media, Project / Event management, Voluntary / Community / Non Profit experience
- Local community development
We welcome anyone with self experience of mental health issues to apply. We also welcome family / carers of those that have mental health issues to apply.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or by post to Limerick Mental Health Association, No 3 Sexton Street, Limerick.