Regular classes and activities
- Men’s shed, Conney’s Greenhouse: Tuesdays 11.30am – 1.30pm
- Creative Writing: Wednesdays 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Art classes: Thursdays 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Drop in session: Thursdays 10.00am – 2.00 pm
- Coffee morning: Fridays 10.00am – 2.00 pm
- Sunday Social: Sun 2.00pm to 4.00pm
What is the cost?
Each class costs €2.00, however the fee may be more for extra classes, occasional trips and our annual trip.
We run other classes including VEC classes throughout the year.
- Knitting & Crochet – 10 weeks of classes
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP)
- Recovery Topics
- Introduction to mindfulness starting Wednesday the 22nd from 7pm to 8.30pm. Here you’ll learn about how mindfulness works, how it can benefit you and why it helps.
- Art, music and creative expression with Julianne Hennelly starting Thursday the 23rd at Le Chéile from 7pm to 9pm.
- Healthy eating for wellness starting Tuesday the 21st of February from 7pm to 9pm.
Interested? Contact Claire at Le Chéile on 087 2485742 or at email@example.com to book a place.
Subscribe to our regular newsletter, to be notified of our new classes and timetable and keep up to date with our news.