Limerick Mental Health Association promotes positive mental health across Limerick City and County. Our services are for people who are having difficulty coping, are under the care of the mental health services, or are experiencing social isolation or loneliness as a result. We provide peer support, friendship, classes, activities and wellness programmes and we’re a safe space for people who are managing their illnesses. We aim to create a non-judgmental environment where people feel relaxed, supported and valued. We are delighted to advertise for an administrative assistant for 8 hrs per week.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Following is a list of duties you will be expected to undertake in this role
- Management of queries on attending classes, groups and wellness courses for service users or general members of the public.
- Management of Garda Vetting for all staff and Volunteers.
- Maintenance of records of training and personal details of all staff and volunteers in compliance with GDPR.
- Book-keeping including the payments and income for the organization in line with company procedures.
- Petty Cash Records.
- Coordination of office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Management of activities timetables and their distribution.
- Management of phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Creation and and updating of records and databases.
- Tracking of stocks of office supplies and placement of orders where necessary.
- Submission of timely reports and preparation of presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Provision of assistance to colleagues whenever necessary.
- Maintenance of records of participant attendance.
- Compilation of reports and minutes of meetings.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Office Administration, Accounts Qualification or similar (preferred).
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- ECDL or equivalent computer qualification.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks an advantage
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative.
- Works well in a team.
- Good communication and computer Skills.
Submission and Evaluation Process:
Candidates are asked to submit a CV and short cover letter outlining their interest in the role to email@example.com by 23 April 2021.
Interviews will be conducted remotely by video conference with a proposed start date in May.